- Contact us
- Join Us
- My stuff
- Befriend ISchoolNet!
II. Edit Your School's Overview
The Overview contains the basic information about each school such as its
- e-mail address,
- Web site address (URL),
- the name and title of the head of school.
It also includes its
- street and
- mailing address (only one unless they're different), and, finally,
- its geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) and a map (courtesy of Google Maps). .
- and phone and fax numbers.
All of this is within your power to change if you are the school's representative.
Editing the Overview
1. Log in.
2. Go to your school's page (For help, see http://ischoolnet.org/discussion/finding-your-schools-page-information-i...).
3. Click the "Edit" tab below the title (at the top) and the "bread crumb." For example:
4. Find the "overview" section. You might find it easier to search the page (Control-f) rather than scrolling:
5. You should see something like this, but for your school:
7. Change anything that's incomplete or incorrect.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue "Save" button .
You're done! (But we encourage you to go on to editing the rest of the fields about your school.)
*Everything on the site is new and in need of testing, so please let us know if you find something difficult. Thank you!